Thursday, March 23, 2017

THE PRIMARY THOUGHTS AND RANDOM MUSINGS OF SAINT JOAN, PRIOR TO BEING BURNED AT THE STAKE

By LaRue Watts

We could use a little rain.
We could use an April shower.
Any rain that will restrain this bane, I deign
Should be here within the hour.

We could use a little storm.
Darker clouds would be relieving
Plus a storm would really warm the former norm
That I had when I was breathing.

We would really benefit
If a hurricane should hit.
We could surely have it made
If you'd rain on my crusade.
I'd adore to see a squall.
Nothing long.  You needn't time it.
Any squall that could forestall it all, some call
An appalling change of climate.
We could use a little rain.
Any pouring-down'll  do
My dear Lord, it's up to you.
We are near "Auf widersehen."

We would really be attuned
To a tidal wave typhoon.
We're a cinch to say "Amen"
When you drench us to the skin.
We'd adore one little drop
For out quota's not at yearly.
Any drop that's gonna plop will stop yon fop
From igniting yours sincerely.

Lord, give a little spritz.
Open up your heart and show a
Faith in me, the shoe that fits,
Let me be another Noah.

We could use a little rain.
We would settle for a sprinkle
And I hope I'm not a pain
But I'm much to scared to tinkle
Though I'm normally a drain.
We could use a little rain.



No comments:

Post a Comment